Thursday, August 11, 2011

Second day at Enrich

Today was my second day at Enrich for term 3 2011, and I wasn't as busy as I thought I would be.  For Talent Development we completed a sheet as a group about the fairy-tale Snow White. After that we were asked whether we were going to enter as group or independent and everyone chose independent. Then we were given a sheet to plan our stories. Most of them were about kidnapping or aliens or mystery but one was about friendship. Later on I did an activity called Make/Create Interactions and what I had to do was create an interaction. I chose to make a stick figure attached to a table with string because the string was holding up the man and the stick figure was keeping the string attached, and that is an interaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment