Thursday, October 27, 2011

First day Back !

This is my first day back, and I've already had a really busy day. We've jumped straight into the new talent development, and I'm loving it! I chose to do science out of science and maths because I wanted to try something different. We had a look at the science trolley and it was packed full of cool stuff, like test tubes and beakers. My favourite part was the experiment. We used a light sensor that was hooked up to a computer and tested whether the light coming out from a candle, remote control, a lamp and a dinoscope was constant or fluctuating. It turned out that the lamp and dinoscope were both constant, while the candle and the remote control were fluctating. I had a lot of fun, and I can't wait for the next session.

No comments:

Post a Comment