Thursday, June 23, 2011

Art - Talent Development

Today is my 7th day at Enrich for this term and my 6th day at Art Talent Development. For Art Talent Development, (which teaches us how to do passion projects on our own) we are doing mosaics. For the past 5 weeks we have been researching mosaics on the Internet, designing patterns/pictures, arranging tiles, smashing them up, gluing them on and finally we are onto the final step, filling in the gaps with grout. I am really excited to see how to do it, because it sounds really interesting. I did a letter K with spiky bits of tiles round the edge and instead of filling in the whole background I'm going to fill it in with grout instead, which should be interesting. I chose to fill in the gaps with grout because I think it will give it a good effect and make it look different.

No comments:

Post a Comment