Thursday, June 30, 2011

Enrich

I like going to Enrich because I can be with other kids my age who know the same things and share the  same interests. I also like the fact that at Enrich, the teachers have games and sessions where your brain actually thinks without knowing the answer straight away and you get challenged. My favourite thing about going to enrich is how we get to do everything on computers because it makes it easier to get your ideas down before you lose them. Another good thing is how we have different independent activities so people can do what they want to do for example, some people like to do current events and some like to do math challenges and Enrich lets you do either, as long as you are learning and filling up your must do can do sheet.


No comments:

Post a Comment